What we offer:
Strengths based Team Transformation, taking teams from troubled to triumphant, and successful to superior.
What we believe:
- People who play to their strengths flourish and grow.
- People who know and understand their strengths can make choices and are empowered.
- Organizations that understand the strength of their employees can build strong high performing engaged teams that can drive growth.
- Managers who work with their teams to recognize, appreciate and cultivate strengths are respected and enjoy more success.
- By leveraging the strength of the individual and combining those individuals into strong teams an organization can enjoy strength synergies and greater growth.
- As the workplace becomes more flexible and employees expect to have more say in how and when they work and what they do, tools to help both employers and employees understand the synergies will become essential.
The more we can match inner strengths as measured by VIA to outer strengths as measured by Strengthsfinder, the more we can align the needs and cravings of the team member to the drives and needs of the organization – a win-win for all concerned.
But it does not stop there. This is not a formulaic approach to forming high performing teams.
In our upcoming publication (due for publication in 2017) The Project Management Effect: From Organizing to Energizing, ALLE introduces the G.R.E.A.T.™ approach to team building. Not just applicable to troubled teams, it is the foundation for creating new teams, and for developing established ones.
“The Good In You – Character Strengths are the positive parts of your personality that impact how you think, feel and behave and are the keys to you being your best self. When applied effectively, they are beneficial both to you and society as a whole. They are different than your other strengths, such as your unique skills, talents, interests and resources, because character strengths reflect the “real” you — who you are at your core.” VIA Institute on Character
ALLE LLC has a specific goal to introduce 2000 people to their VIA Character Strengths by 12/31/17. To take the test click on this link: Free VIA Assessment
For more information about team building work, please email us at email@example.com.